- understate the importance or quality of; “he played down his royal ancestry”
- The area or scenery behind the main object of contemplation, esp. when perceived as a framework for it
- The part of a picture or design that serves as a setting to the main figures or objects, or that appears furthest from the viewer
- A position or function that is not prominent or conspicuous
- the part of a scene (or picture) that lies behind objects in the foreground; “he posed her against a background of rolling hills”
- a person’s social heritage: previous experience or training; “he is a lawyer with a sports background”
- A device that holds several computer disks or compact disks and is able to switch between them
- A person or thing that changes something
- Changer is an Icelandic death metal / metalcore band, formed in 1999. The band has released two albums and two EPs.
- a person who changes something; “an inveterate changer of the menu”
- record changer: an automatic mechanical device on a record player that causes new records to be played without manual intervention
- on-line: connected to a computer network or accessible by computer; “an on-line database”
- Connected to the Internet or World Wide Web
- Controlled by or connected to another computer or to a network
- on-line: on a regular route of a railroad or bus or airline system; “on-line industries”
- on-line(a): being in progress now; “on-line editorial projects”
- A photograph
- PHOTO was the name of an American photographic magazine geared towards men. It was published monthly by the Official Magazine Corporation beginning in June 1952.
- A photo finish
- Photo is a French magazine about photography, published monthly by Hachette Filipacchi Médias. It is mostly focused on artistic aspects of photography rather than technical aspects. The editorial line is mostly oriented toward fashion and nude photography.
- photograph: a representation of a person or scene in the form of a print or transparent slide; recorded by a camera on light-sensitive material
- Not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
- (of a state or its citizens or institutions) Subject neither to foreign domination nor to despotic government
- loose: without restraint; “cows in India are running loose”
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- able to act at will; not hampered; not under compulsion or restraint; “free enterprise”; “a free port”; “a free country”; “I have an hour free”; “free will”; “free of racism”; “feel free to stay as long as you wish”; “a free choice”
- Not or no longer confined or imprisoned
free online photo background changer – Graco Pack
Offering comfort and convenience, the Graco Pack ‘n Play Playard with Reversible Napper & Changer meets your child’s needs from birth through the toddler years. Secure attachments make for safe and easy transitioning from napper to changer, giving caregivers the flexibility they need to care for growing babies. Covered with wipe-clean fabrics, the changing table helps contain messes, while the cozy napper provides a space space for resting. And when your child is ready to play, this Pack ‘n Play converts to a portable playard with plenty of room for seated and standing fun.
Pack ‘N Play Playard with Reversible Napper Changer
At a Glance:
Reversible napper and changing table all-in-one for convenience
Full bassinet provides a cozy space for naps
Airy mesh sides for ventilation
Converts to playard for toddlers
Push-button fold-down for easy portability and storage
Toy bar with soft toys
This playard offers an all-in-one child care solution with features that will help it grow along with your baby. View larger.
Simply turn the basssinet over to become a convenient and comfy changing area. View larger.Age/Weight Requirements
Under 3 months and unable to roll over for napper; under 15 pounds for bassinet; under 25 pounds for changing table; under 35 inches tall and unable to climb out for playard.
One-year limited warranty against defects in material and workmanship.Grows with Your Baby
Designed to grow with your little one, this Pack ‘n Play meets a baby’s needs at several stages of development. The napper is designed for infants under 3 months old and unable to roll over; the bassinet is for babies weighing less than 15 pounds and unable to push up on their hands and knees; the changing table is meant for babies weighing less than 25 pounds; and the playard is for children under 35 inches tall and unable to climb out on their own.
Transforms from Napper to Changer
This Pack ‘n Play is an all-in-one unit with a reversible napper& changer. A secure attachment makes it a snap to switch from the napper to the changing table and back again, saving busy parents time and stress.
Parent-Friendly, Time-Saving Features
The napper is ideal for newborns settling in for some quiet time or cuddle play and features soft fabrics that are gentle on delicate skin. Its portable design means you can place the playard where it’s most convenient for you and your infant. The integrated changing table saves repeated trips back and forth to the nursery by providing a safe, comfy spot for quick diaper changes. It’s also covered with easy-care fabric that wipes clean to minimize messes.
Bassinet for Cozy Naps
This Pack ‘n Play includes a full-size bassinet raised above the playard floor that’s great for napping. Babies can stretch out and relax on the soft, cushioned surface, and parents can comfortably reach in and out. Airy mesh sides provide plenty of ventilation. A hanging toy bar with soft toys will keep babies amused between naps.
Portable Playard for Toddlers
As babies grow, this Pack ‘n Play can be converted to a portable, enclosed playard with airy mesh sides. The Graco signature push-button fold makes for quick and hassle-free take down, while a convenient carry bag is ideal for travel and storage.
The Graco Pack ‘N Play Playard, Reversible Napper and Changer is backed by a manufacturer’s limited one-year warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
What’s in the Box
Graco Pack ‘N Play Playard, Reversible Napper and Changer, carrying bag, toy bar, and instruction manual.
Pack ‘n Play
On the Go
PlayardPack ‘n Play
Napper & ChangerPack ‘n Play
Element Playard with StagesPack ‘n Play
Playard with Newborn Napper DeluxePack ‘n Play
Playard with Newborn Napper ElitePack ‘n Play
Rocking SeatPack ‘n Play
with Play MatPack ‘n Play
Napper Station • •••
Rocking Seat •
Vibration, Sounds, Songs ••••
Toy Bar or
Canopy •• •
Pack ‘n Play®
Reversible Napper & Changer™
Robotech changers Blockman